Saturday, August 28, 2010

My brain

My brain always seems to be getting better, as it should always be with these things, but its still *my brain* and all that has every entailed.

My brain wants to be a know-it-all, and yet has never been so good at that.

My brain, the one filled with hundreds of Chinese characters and minimal conversation skills. My brain, sorry, has no memories of that time in high school when that thing that is found to be so interesting happened; and yet my brain of lovely science fictional theories and trivialisties. Brain of neurological deconstructionism and rejection of perception, brain of stew and flavour.

My brain has always preferred the abstract to the pragmatic, and virtual reality to "so-called" reality.

Media files vs. experiential data vs. neither!

We like what we like. Don't judge. Read books and drunken conversations later, brain still works.

My brain, its alright—






Anyways, I think the central point is this: I find that my memory is quite good when it comes to virtual information that I read in a book. Then I find my memory is quite bad when it comes to personal experiences that happen to me in the 'real' world. What does that mean? Which is more real?

No comments: